1. Student Rentals - Lever Harps - For Home Use Only
2. Student Rentals - Pedal Harps - For Home Use Only
3. Rental for Professional Use
4. Practicing at the Michigan Harp Center.
STUDENT RENTALS - FOR HOME USE ONLY
Lever harp rentals are a great option for the beginning harper who lives within traveling distance of the Michigan Harp Center.
1. The rental contract is month to month. One month minimum requirement. No maximum rental requirement or restriction. The contract does not lock you into purchasing a harp.
2. You pick out your own rental harp.
3. You may exchange one rental harp for another in order to try different styles and sizes.
4. Gives you time to decide what type of a harp you would like to own. Freedom of choice for make, model, wood types, and embellishments.
5. Refundable deposit.
6. If client does purchase a harp, rental money will be applied toward the purchase. Lap harp - two months rent. Four octave floor harp - three months rent. Five octave harp - four months rent. However, there is no limit on how long you may choose to rent.
8. Convenient - rent is put through on your credit card once a month.
To set up a rental contract: $200 refundable deposit for lap harp. $300 refundable deposit for a floor harp. First and last month rent due at signing of contract along with 6% Michigan use tax. Rent ranges from $40 - $90 a month.
STUDENT PEDAL HARP RENTALS - FOR HOME USE ONLY
Pedal harp rentals are a great option for the beginning harpist.
1. You may pick out your own rental harp.
2. If you live within a half hour of the Michigan Harp Center, delivery and pick-up to and from your home is complimentary, otherwise a nominal charge.
3. Six month minimum rental and then contract becomes month to month.
4. Should you purchase a pedal harp through the Michigan Harp Center, six months of your rent will be applied.
5. Gives you time to decide what type of a harp you would like to own.
6. Refundable deposit.
7. Convenient - rent is put through on your credit card once a month.
To set up rental contract: $300 refundable deposit. First and last month rent due at signing of contract along with 6% use tax. Current rental ranges from $150 - $175 a month
PROFESSIONAL HARP RENTAL
For those performing in Michigan and unable to travel with their own harp. A harp will be delivered to the performance site and picked up after the performance. Accessories such as a music stand, bench, and electronic tuner can also be provided.
PRACTICING AT THE MICHIGAN HARP CENTER
For those who would rather practice at the Michigan Harp Center. The Michigan Harp Center can provide a harp for a nominal fee per hour. Appointment required.